Please bear with us. We are currently setting up the necessary equipment and software to begin fulfilling requests. Our designs are currently created and printed by Weedsport Central School’s technology students, whose class will not be available to take on new projects until the spring semester. We are happy to take requests for items, but there may be a substantial wait for the request to be filled.
Please check back again soon, as this may change once necessary equipment in the house is in place.
For more information contact Connor McGough at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items That Have Been Developed:
- Flip-out cup holder for wheelchair armrest
- Hand grip strengthener
- Kayak paddle grasp assist splint
- Camel back hose holder for wheelchair
- Veggie/fruit cutting guide
- Sandwich-bag opener/holder
- Typing splint
- Can tab opening splint